WebTuna Admin Screen
The WebTuna admin menu can be found in the top right of the screen under the ‘hamburger’ menu.
The purpose of the administration tab is to allow you to manage your WebTuna account. Access to certain pages and functionality is restricted based upon the role of the user.
- View/Add/Edit/Delete Users - Here you can manage organisation users by viewing, adding and deleting them. You can also edit which domains they have access to by clicking on their name.
- Configure Alerts - Set whether daily or monthly domain performance results are sent to your email.
- Change Password - Change your password or view/reset API key
- View/Add/Delete Monitored Domains - Here you can view all the domains you monitor as well as adding new ones or deleting old ones. When adding domains you must then go to View/Add/Edit/Delete Users and add it to the list of domains available to the user. After logging out and in again the new domain should then appear under domains in the other tabs.
- Domain Groupings - Here you can view domain groups. By selecting a group you can add or remove domains from the group, in the right hand column, using the list of all domains in the left hand column.
- Domain Target Page Load Time - Here you set your own preference for the target page load time of each individual domain.